RLBase is an R-loop database and web server for accessing, exploring, and analyzing R-loop mapping data. Key features:
- Explore hundreds of R-loop mapping datasets
- Explore R-loop regions (sites of consensus R-loop formation)
- Analyze your own R-loop mapping data
- Download processed and standardized data sets.
If you use RLBase in your publications, please consider citing the following:
- Miller HE, Montemayor D, Li J, Levy SA, Pawar R, Hartono S, Sharma K, Frost B, Chedin D, Bishop AJR. Exploration and analysis of R-loop mapping data with RLBase. bioRxiv; doi:https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.11.01.466854.
- Miller HE, Montemayor D, Abdul J, Vines A, Levy SA, Hartono S, Sharma K, Frost B, Chedin D, Bishop AJR. Quality-controlled R-loop meta-analysis reveals the characteristics of R-Loop consensus regions. bioRxiv;doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.11.01.466823